This resource pack has been designed to equip youth workers/volunteers with a clear and comprehensive set of 6 interactive sessions that will help your youth group to explore and understand the challenging issue of human trafficking. It aims to support youth workers to raise awareness of the issue of human trafficking and also touches on the issues of grooming for exploitation and sexualisation.
The pack provides comprehensive resources, including:
Guidance for youth workers on:
- dealing with Sensitive issues;
- responding to discrimination;
- multimedia PowerPoint presentations to navigate through each session;
- ice breakers & engaging activities;
- animated multi-media case studies of real stories of exploitation in Northern ireland;
- web links to challenging relevant videos;
- suggestions and challenges for young people to take action on issues in their local and global community;
- useful links to other online resources on human trafficking that you can access.
To gain access to this resource as well as the support and input of the Freedom Acts team, we ask that youth workers complete one of our short training sessions which are available on a regular basis. For more information on training dates and how to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.