The resource pack has been designed to teachers and youth workers with a clear and comprehensive set of 3 interactive sessions that will help your students/ young people to think about the impact of relationships, media & culture and the Internet on their lives.
It aims to support teachers and youth workers in helping young people to consider how they can connect to these in a positive, healthy way.
The pack provides comprehensive resources, including guidance for teachers and youth workers on:
- dealing with sensitive issues;
- responding to discrimination;
- multimedia PowerPoint presentations to navigate through each session;
- ice breakers & engaging activities;
- animated multi-media positive messages;
- web links to challenging relevant videos;
- useful links to other online resources.
To gain access to this resource as well as the support and input of the Freedom Acts team, we ask that youth workers complete one of our short training sessions which are available on a regular basis. For more information on training dates and how to book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org